Thursday, November 08, 2007

A treat for your nose

Some of our most famous icons such as Brigitte Bardot, Aubrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and even modern beauties like Ashley Olsen and Daisy Lowe have all confessed to wearing Unisex or Men's fragrances.

I myself do this as well. Any typical girl can take a bottle of Freesia and spray it all over herself and walk around smelling like flowers. BORING. Women with unique taste, style and even a bit of gumption agree the scent of a man worn on a woman is the most mysterious act. Having said that, here are a few of my favourites:

Marc Jacobs Orange:
At first it smells very sweet and girly, but give it twenty minutes to develop into its full capability. You wont be able to stop smelling yourself. Neither will he!



Tom Ford Men:
This enchanting aroma as Mr. Ford put it is "that slightly dirty, sensual, sexy smell." Definitely not your average musk, put it that way! (Plus, you've got to love that Ad!)




Hermes - Un Jardin En Mediterranee:

You know that salty and sweaty scent you get after a long day at the beach? This is a vacation in a bottle. Its sweet orange blossoms mixed with bergamot give it that unique masculine scent. I highly recommend wearing this on all occasions... especially hot dates. (side note: This is my signature scent)



Jo Malone: Pomegranate Noir
This fragrance gives earthy mystery to any femme fatale. With pomegranate, pink pepper, raspberry, plum, opopanax, frankincense, patchouli, musk, and spicy woods this is no ordinary scent. Worth the money, as you will smell as you are, perplexing.



As we all have different tastes, it is important to stay true to your own personality. I am always interested in other people's signature scents- so please let me know!

1 comment:

clothing online said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.