Sunday, November 11, 2007

Starbucks chit chat

This morning, hungover and disheveled, I go to my local Starbucks around the corner. I see an immaculately dressed woman in front of me. All I can think is, "Where is that coat from?!?! I know I have seen it somewhere."

So finally, at the other end where everyone stands about waiting for their drinks as if they were a prize, I blurt out "I love your coat!" She turns to me, looks me up and down, then in a sharky Eastern European voice: "Balenciaga"

I knew I had seen it. And I will always wear my designers to Starbucks from now on. She did look fabulous, had paired the coat with skinny jeans, Cutler and Gross sunglasses, and Robert Clergie oxford tie-ups.

Here is the coat:


That's what you get in Kensington I suppose. At least its last season. Still beautiful nonetheless.

No comments: