Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Marios Schwab: Knows how to do a body good

So, yesterday I popped into Opening Ceremony in LA; such a hidden treasure of a store. Nestled behind a secret garden which also happens to be Charlie Chaplin's old stomping grounds (literally). My NYC friends are fans of the city's location as well.

Open Ceremony is the place to go for before-the-moment clothing. I love all of the brands (they even have Topshop!) and their in house line is superb but I especially am in love with Marios Schwab's designs.

I tried on some of his line for topshop a while back, not knowing how big he was (which I shamefully admit!) but his own line is more amazing times ten.
His body clenching attached under piece sucks you in where you need to be tucked, and the fit is breathtaking. Just take a look at some of his pieces. I love how the pieces are oozing with sex appeal yet are completely sophisticated.

Spring/Summer 2007


Fall/Winter 2007


What do you think of Mr. Schwabs Designs? Too similar to Christopher Kane?

No comments: