Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DVF for us Wonder Women

This coming October, Ms. Furstenberg will be unveiling a new collection inspired by Wonder Woman.



This is not the first time fashion and superhero's have co-existed; last spring, the annual Met Gala was theme was based on superhero characters.

Of the collaboration, von Furstenberg said: "Wonder Woman is the ultimate symbol of female strength, independence and freedom. When Warner Bros. approached me to collaborate, I immediately thought it was a fun idea that would reinforce my belief in women and commitment to their empowerment. The collection will inspire every woman to be the Wonder Woman she wants to be."

Source: Vogue.com

1 comment:

josef said...

Shannon my friend who works at DVF was researching this theme when I was in NY city..